Are you having behavior problems with your child?
Does your child:
- refuse to do what you ask?
- Hit, kick or hurt you or other kids?
- Have temper tantrums?
- Whine and cry easily?
- Constantly seek attention?
- Have a short attention span?
- Often interrupt others?
- Have difficulty in child care or school?
- Sass (backtalk) you?
Has Your Child Been Diagnosed With:
- Attention Deficit?
- Sensory Integration Deficits?
- Autistic-like behaviors?
If you answered “yes” to these questions and have difficulty managing your young child’s behavior, contact us. We can help!