About Nicole Pang.
Hello! I’m Nicole.
Associate Social Worker #87359
My Approach & Values
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety and Trauma
- Suicide prevention
- Worked for children and families in the school system for over 20 years
- Working as a clinician since 2020
- Associate’s in Early Childhood from Butte College
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Social Work from Chico State
- Earned Pupil Personnel Services Credential from Sacramento State
I Work With Individuals of Any Age.
- I work at the Cohasset Office.
- I charge $130 for the first session and $100 per session thereafter.
- I see clients in person.
Getting Started is Easy
We understand that counseling is a brave first step toward health, wholeness, and mended relationships. But it is a hard step. We want to make the process as simple as possible for you.
Free 20 Minute Consultation
Get a personalized therapist recommendation based on your individual needs.
Book Your Appointment
Schedule a time to meet your new therapist, fill out paperwork, and begin your journey.
Congratulations, you are on your way to mental wellness!
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.