For Individual Counseling
Help For Individuals in Chico
At Chico Creek Counseling we understand that no two people are the same or experience hardships in the same way. That’s why we make it our mission to tailor each individual counseling session to the individual’s needs in order to find emotional and relational wellness. We believe everyone, with the right tools, can have a peaceful and happy life. In individual therapy sessions, we listen, we walk with you through difficult times to achieve your specific goals, and we empower to find your authentic self and reach your life potential.
- Trauma from abuse or neglect?
- Post traumatic stress disorder? We specialize in EMDR and other methods.
- Struggle with depression, anxiety, or other mood disorders?
- Fighting addiction or self-destructive habits?
- Recovering from divorce?
- Suffering from grief or bereavement?
- Or do you need parenting or co-parenting advice?
Call upon our expert therapists.
Our team of expert licensed and pre-licensed therapists offer a wide variety of therapy methods to help you heal what weighs heavy on your heart. When you call our office, Tammy will help pair you with a therapist whose specialty fits your needs.
We are glad you’re taking this first step toward healing and wholeness.
If you have more questions about getting started at Chico Creek Counseling click here.
To Schedule Your Appointment:
- Call us today at (530)410-0505
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org