At Chico Creek Counseling your child is important to us. Our goal is to listen effectively so that your child can communicate what is important to him/her. We offer our assistance to sort out hurts, problems, and any issues that may be of hindrance for your child.
- Poor attention, hyperactive? We can help improve your child’s attention, and help him/her be more calm
- Not obeying? We’ve been very successful in reducing children’s tantrums: hitting, biting, kicking, screaming.
- Grief and loss? Has your child experienced a traumatic event, such as loss of a loved one or parent’s divorce? Or has your child experienced physical abuse, sexual abuse or witnessed violence in the home? We have expertise in helping children and their families who have experienced these kinds of events.
Is PCIT Right For Your Family?
Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) is a successful parent-child treatment program for parents who have children with behavioral problems (ie: aggression, defiance, and emotional outbursts) and has been proven to be effective in over 100 research studies. Its focus is to improve the quality of the parent-child relationship by promoting positive interactions between them and teaching parents positive child management skills.
Call upon our team of expert child counselors
To Schedule Your Appointment:
- Call us today at (530) 410-0505
- Email us at email@example.com