For Help With
Help For Families in Chico
- Trouble communicating? We have a useful strategy to help you get communicating openly and clearly.
- Fighting and yelling? We will teach you rules to fight fair and learn to enjoy your relationship.
- Difficulty with one particular family member? We can help everyone see the “big picture” and begin to help the family resolve the issue.
Call upon our team of expert family counselors
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, MA, CA#LMFT46406
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, MA, LMFT, CA#104464.
Registered Associate Clinical Social Worker, CA#ASW60924 under the supervision of Joe R. Taylor, MA, LMFT, CA# LMFT46406
Registered Associate Marriage Family Therapist, (IMF80928) under the supervision of Joe R. Taylor, MA, LMFT, CA#LMFT 46406
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, MS, #LMFT53253
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, MA #LMFT90137
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, MS, LMFT, CA#103041
Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (IMF101233) under the supervision of Joe R. Taylor, MA, LMFT, CA# LMFT46406
At Chico Creek Counseling we understand that doing life with family can get complicated and that relationships can be difficult. You can count on the fact that we listen to you and your family. Will quickly determine the difficulty and go to work with you and your family to resolve the problem. When needed, we help you find effective communication tools and give you guidelines for working through conflict and transitions in your relationships.
To make an appointment:
- Call or text us today at (530) 410-0505
- Email us at info@ChicoCreekCounseling.com
Visit us on FaceBook at Chico Creek Counseling